Monday, December 14, 2009

Its all out there

Its off my chest. It feelz great. Everything I have been thinkin about is solved and as for this relationship, I have no worries. She's everythin I look for in a girl. Idk what I would do without her. She makes me smile when no1 else can....

Ima leave with a siq quote I found.

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when u hang up on him,who will lie under the stars and listen to ur heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch u sleep..wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,who wants to show you off to the whole world, who holds ur hand infront of his friends, who thinks ur jst as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding u of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you..."

Dope quote by anonymous. Found it today on a random website. No homo.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment