Thursday, December 24, 2009

I look into his eyes little eyes and I see his beautiful heart.
He's so pure, so happy, he's a piece of art.
His dad is sick, and he's starting to get scared
He doesn't deserve to see his dad like this, its impossible to be prepared

It hurts me to see this little kid so sad,
Why does god do this? It makes me so mad.

I'm going to try to help fill a role that can never be replaced.
It will be the toughest situation I have ever faced

I just want to be there and keep him on track
And fill a male role that he will lack
.........................................................................................
faith and love is the only thing that will carry us through this. I believe that everything happens for a reason. God has done this for a reason. I will stick by this kids side, who knows this may be my purpose in life..just gotta stay strong for him.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment