Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it?

Is it love, well it definately feels like it and my heart tells me it just might be.
Then stuff happens, something goes wrong and its the same feelings I just can't see

But the truth is, at the end of the day, whether I'm happy, sad, tired, stressed or depressed. I still want her to be by my side
Because she's more than my gf, she's my best friend in who I confide.

It may be love or it may not I just have to live my life and keep a smile on my face.
I can't worry about too much or speed it up its not a race.

I was pushing this relationship way to fast, and now its time to ease off the pedal and lightly tap the brakes
Cuz I know that I this relationship will work, cuz I'm willing to change and I know I have what it takes

Its time to stop forcing it, and let go of this load
and let god guide me down the right road

...Freestyle poem... That's how I do... I don't like how this turned out... Its cool thoo..I feel a lot better...

Nav out!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment